Toivon Forum

The creator of Kingdom of Pirates, Dream Shop, and Dream Undercity. Our team of young professionals seeks to create top-quality mobile games.
It is currently 2018-07-18 9:38

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lvl cap for Trepid
PostPosted: 2014-04-09 19:34 

Completely agree with this. The game needs this to create a fair environment for everyone to play in

PostPosted: 2014-04-09 20:18 

I 100% agree with that idea!

PostPosted: 2014-04-10 0:36 

Absolutely! It has to flow to the top. It's a joke having level 70 people in Trepid. Killing the game

PostPosted: 2014-04-10 9:29 

I agree with that idea ! :D

PostPosted: 2014-04-13 23:44 

This is all one guild trying to get their way. They made allies of nearly every player in eos and now they want you to force players up so they can gang up on them. If you do this, you will kill the game. You see how many guilds signed up for tourney this week? The game is on life support as is. People don't want to be told how they can and can't play their game. Especially if they have put a lot of money into it. This same guild already got their way once when they complained and got the waters sections capped the first time, and half the server quit because of that change. These people care nothing about the game. They only care about themselves. Many people wouldn't be strong enough to do flash mode or beat kraken in eos. These people don't care. They just want you to force players up to them so they have targets to bully. If they want targets, let them disband or come to trepid. Do not ruin the game for everybody else just to cater to a handful of selfish individuals.

PostPosted: 2014-04-14 3:31 

It's not about ganging up on lower level players at all. It's about progressing the game as a whole. This has an effect on all lvls aika, people like you hiding in trepid and ganging up on lower lvl players is what kills the game. Shit rolls down hill and don't for a second think that your are not responsible or help contribute to people quitting. If you spent that much money on the game you wouldn't need to hide out in Trepid Practice what you preach.

Warr

PostPosted: 2014-04-14 6:17 

I do not agree :roll: :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: 2014-04-14 7:19 

The more feedback the better!!

Actual feedback that is!! for the server as a whole not individuals that want to camp in lower waters.

Even if they change the rules to something like must stay in eos for 8 days to forge orange equip ect.

Eos needs to be a reward not just a convenience you need to earn the right to be there!

:?

PostPosted: 2014-04-14 14:27 

I disagree with forcing people move regardless of Lvl. There Lvl doesn't now own the game. There are many players that are supper strong for froggy even and own the waters. And so should they be forces to move as well at a Lvl 54 to trep. Forcing people to move with on force more people to stop playing. The game is on it's last leg as it is. And I pay money while not much to just have fun and enjoy the game. Not be pushed around and told what I have to do. There are may guilds I the game and the only replys here are from one guild mainly a sad view on the game in my option. I vote horriable idea once again. The same guild voted for a Lvl cap to begain with and forced people to move andn many queit the game cuz of it. So once again they will try to get there way to Benifit the game for them. Not actully caring about lower lvls just there own greed.

PostPosted: 2014-04-14 14:34 

What a silly idea.. :roll:

The main problem is that most of the players on the server cannot compete with high VIPs.
So forcing them into Eye simply provides them as food in a different zone and doesn't address the problem.

Let's cap the number of VIP10's in a guild to 5 to create new guilds.
At least that way the distribution of players would be more even and Guild Tourney may become a better event.

Last edited by Wallock on 2014-04-14 14:36, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next